Monday, October 11, 2010

Hobart accommodation upgrade at Lenna of Hobart

The dust has settled, builders have downed tools and after several weeks the remarkable transformation of Lenna's 15 parkview rooms is complete. Each room was stripped back to four bare walls, new contemporary bathrooms, marble tops, walk in showers, and totally new interior furnishings mean Lenna is ready to welcome discerning visitors looking for quality 4 star accommodation in the Salamanca and Battery Point preccinct of Hobart.

To book these central Hobart rooms click here

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I just wanted to say thanks. I enjoyed this nice and excellent Blog post.

    Hobart Accommodation
    http://www.hatchersmanor.com.au

    ReplyDelete